A bathymetric survey of an area identified for renewable development off the south west coast of Islay was carried out by Marine Scotland Science in 2012. This data has been corrected to chart datum and cleaned at 2m resolution. This data was collected and processed in WGS1984 UTM29N. This dataset includes a 2m resolution BAG format file and ArcGrid Raster.
Data and Resources
- SW Islay: Bathymetry, aspect, hillshade, slope and rugosity 2D map package kmz
2D map package for Google Earth. KMZ file, 5m resolution.
- SW Islay: Bathymetry, aspect, hillshade, slope and rugosity 2D map package arcgis
2D package for ArcGIS. 5m resolution.
- SW Islay: polygon outlinezip
- SW Islay: 2m bathymetry raster formatdata
- SW Islay: 2m bathymetry CSAR formatdata
- SW Islay: 2m arc griddata
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |
|Temporal Coverage|| |
Sun, 01/01/2012 - 00:00 to Mon, 12/31/2012 - 00:00
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
South West Islay, Scotland, UK. 2012.
|Data Dictionary|| |
Original bathymetry is tide corrected using predicted tide model. Bag format version of the Bathymetry output is converted to raster ESRI spatial analyst tools are used to derive new products. The Hillshade, aspect, slope and rugosity and original bathymetry data are packaged into and ESRI layer package and Google Earth formats.
|Contact Name|| |
Marine Scotland Science
|Public Access Level|| |