Following the creation of the Pentland Firth Bathymetric Dataset, Marine Scotland Science have converted the data into a geodatabase. This allows for the data to be queried using standard SQL commands. It can also be plotted in ArcGIS as a normal...
A bathymetric survey of an area identified for renewable development off the south west coast of Islay was carried out by Marine Scotland Science in 2013. This data has been corrected to chart datum and cleaned at 2m resolution. This data was...
Bathymetric survey data for several areas around the Outer Hebrides. The original bathymetry is used to derive new products. The data are made available as ESRI layer packages and as Google Earth formats. Due to the size of the datasets they have...
- Sedimentation in the Firth of Lorn, Marine Special Area of Conservation
- Regional Assessment of Hazardous Substances in Coastal and Offshore Marine Environments: 1999-2009
- The Influence of Natrurally Occurring Algal Biotoxins on the Biology of Pelagic Copepods: A Review of the Literature and Data Currently Available for Scottish Waters
- Review of migratory routes and behaviour of Atlantic salmon, sea trout and European eel in Scotland’s coastal environment: implications for the development of marine renewables
- The Development and Validation of a High Performance Liquid Chromatography Method to Quantify Chlorophylls a and b in Marine Phytoplankton and Identify Other Pigments of Interest
- Decapod Crustacean Larvae of Scottish Coasts
- A review of hazardous substances in the Scottish marine environment: update 2010